Friday, October 14, 2011

Harpy Eagles and Other Animals

I went to the Library, and Grabbed a healthy stack of animal Books, and
I have done a healthy stack of animal drawings this week. It has been super fun and educational.
If I could be a bird, it would be a Harpy Eagle. They are
Big, Bad Mo Fos. They have Claws as big as Grizzly Bears,
and eat monkeys and Fully Grown Sloths.
And have even been know to take small deer!
.
.
More Chickadee Reference Sketches.
.
.
Saltwater Crocodile. Always one of my favorites since Childhood. . . Great white Shark. Oh yeah.

4 comments:

  1. Wow, this is really good stuff! I love what you're doing, good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your sketching style I need to post some shit....great job

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whats this? Are you into bestiality or something? JK. Love ut.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If these drawings were a woman, I would marry her! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete